Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stay Healthy and Look Beautiful!

Traveling around Florida I have to be careful of the sun and what it can do to my skin. That's why I am so glad I found one of the many products by Dr. Lark called Epicuren Sunscreen. This product will help protect my skin from the sun. I also like the fact that it doesn't feel greasy on my skin. It contains aloe vera, rose oil and a special enzyme concentration. This is why it doesn't feel greasy on. Instead it blends evenly and visibly into your skin. You can find products by Dr. Lark at www.dlark.com. The prices for these products are affordable and for what you are getting it's worth it. Books and reports are also available as well as a free eNewsletter.

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a really good product. I'm kinda nervous about the sun at my age now, never was before. I guess I better look at those sunscreens. Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete