Monday, September 8, 2008

Seabridge Bathing Walk in Tubs

I would love to have one of these Seabridge Bathing Walk in Tubs. I don't know how many times I have slipped getting in and out of my tub. With a Seabridge Walk in Tub you can easily get in and out of the bath. These tubs come with 16 massaging air jets. These tubs are ideal for people who have limited mobility such as arthritis and the physically challenged. So, if you are looking for a walk in tub that you can not only enjoy safe, independent bathing, even with a wheelchair then these are the tubs for you. Come check out the various models and features of Seabridge Bathing Walk in Tubs. They offer the widest range of walk in tubs and slide-in bath tubs in North America with seven models to choose from. Seabridge offers a wide variety of styles and options based on wants and physical needs that your household may have.

1 comment:

  1. I am really interested in this for my daughter who is disabled. She loves baths, but lifting her in and out of a tub is hard work. This sounds like it could solve our problem. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete