Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Vacation Rentals in Alabama

I have found some great vacation rental homes. For instance, did you know that you can get a 2 bedroom, 1 bath which sleeps 4-6 people for only $27.00 a night at Sunrise Village, Gulf Shores, Alabama, USA? I know, I couldn't believe it either! I have stayed in hotels that cost more than that a night. The hotels didn't even compare to this vacation rental. When I stayed in hotels, I had to carry my laundry from the top floor all the way to the first floor. Well this vacation rental already comes equipped with it's own washer and dryer. I also like that this vacation rental has a full kitchen in it. I cannot tell you how many times I wished the hotels I stayed in had a kitchen. I could have brought my favorite foods along with me if I had a kitchen. I also like that there is free hi-speed Internet access and free nationwide telephone service here. I always bring my laptop with me when I travel so having hi-speed Internet access is very important to me. They also have a pool here and so much more. Next time I go on vacation I will be choosing gulf shores condos and Orange Beach beach rentals instead of choosing a hotel to stay in.

No comments:

Post a Comment